CATERING MANAGEMENT CO. LTD
The number of stores206
The number of entered cities66
Born in 2009, ZOO COFFEE started its operation in China in 2012. So far, more than 350 stores have been opened in China Mainland, China Taiwan, Korea, the Philippines, and other countries and regions.
In ZOO COFFEE, animal characters are a permanent theme – presented in a sophisticated way. Through large murals, lighting, sculptures, prints & patterns, custom furniture, plush toys, and many other details, ZOO COFFEE seeks to bring into life its one-of-a-kind ZOO Aesthetics – the mutual care between human society, and nature.
ZOO COFFEE advocates equality, universal love, and a refined lifestyle. It always regards public welfare, environmental protection and social responsibility as its key corporate values.
In the future, ZOO COFFEE will keep expanding its international presence to serve more consumers; and create cross-over and diversified new consumption scenarios.
- ZOO COFFEE is founded, and opens its first store in South Korea
- The number of ZOO COFFEE stores in South Korea exceeds 100
- ZOO COFFEE enters China
- ZOO COFFEE opens its first store in Shanghai
- The number of ZOO COFFEE stores in China exceeds 100
- ZOO COFFEE expands business to major cities in North China,
Southwest China, - East China, and Northwest China, leading to
- CITYZOO opens its first store in Beibin Road, Chongqingbr
- ZOO COFFEE Breeze Nanjing store opens in Taiwan
- ZOO COFFEE enters the Philippine market by opening its Alphaland
Makati Place store in Manila
- ZOO COFFEE becomes a company with 100% Chinese ownership upon acquisition, and launches its brand globalization strategy
- ZOO COFFEE celebrates the 5th anniversary of its entry to China
- Tencent image X CITYZOO Chengdu store opens
- ZOO COFFEE launches the unified cash register system and ZOO LIFE membership system
- The public welfare strategy "The Youth · The Nature" is proposed
-The encyclopedia of plush animal dolls – WILD REPUBLIC is launched
- ZOO COFFEE celebrates its 10th anniversary
ZOO PAPER He is putting the nNew Youth "An important part of this newspaper" love nature retro "but full of texture of the media, the coffee lobbyists more about this blue planet, more positive global outlook open, more friendly towards nature and animals. Each issue includes fresh coffee dream big share of Wildlife Conservation, Raiders, information and a new youth, at present quarterly Chukan, in ZOO COFFEE Stores distributed free of charge.
The new flagship store
The art of living store
Green lifestyle store
Unique animal-featured eco-platform
ZOOLIFE is a membership ecosystem exclusive to ZOO COFFEE. With it, offline stores can interact and connect with customers more, while consumers have an easier access to the brand’s online and offline products, promotional events and animal-featured lifestyle. As part of ZOO COFFEE's forward-looking strategy, it helps attract consumers and increase their stickiness.
Encyclopedia of the stuffed animals
WILD REPUBLIC was founded in 1979. It is a brand of eco-friendly stuffed animals favored by children all over the world. Headquartered in Ohio, USA, it has branches in Australia, Europe, and Asia.
WILD REPUBLIC was founded in 1979. It is a brand of eco-friendly stuffed animals favored by children all over the world. Headquartered in Ohio, USA, it has branches in Australia, Europe, and Asia. WILD REPUBLIC strictly abides by the design and production of stuffed animals, adheres to the concept of respecting nature and combining education with entertainment and inspired by nature. The product design highly reflects the real wild animals from the colors, gestures and even the texture of hair and skin. It is all made by exquisite craftsmanship, which makes people realize its brand’s respect for nature. For this reason, WILD REPUBLIC has been called the "encyclopedia of the stuffed animal’s world."